Euro 500

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Euro 500

A roadtrip to Europe.Happening in September.

I didn't think

rose456

I didn't think  Empty I didn't think

Post  rose456 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:55 am

I didn't think

Eventually, I didn't think I could be good at anything, so I usually didn't even try. I affirmed limitations within my-self, and lost any confidence that was needed to put my best foot forward. Maybe I started to see myself as a joke. I often felt like a joke.but what's worse is this didn't change anything.for many years, I continued being accused of things I didn't do...stealing boyfriends, talking bad about people, etc. Some were even part of the same original circle from junior high.there are too many to even write about.most were relatively similar to the vindictive feline shit, but usually without the choking and shoving. It was mostly ru-mor spreading and group confrontations (my personal favorite), and lots and lots of hallway hissingi even tried being cruel again a few times myself, but it never Juicy Couture Outlet Online felt good. I felt Juicy Couture Outlet sick and angry towards myself afterward. I'd end up apologizing and then I'd spend months (even years) feeling bad about it.you'd think that at home I would have felt better.not really.it seemed like no matter where I went or what I did, I was accused of something I didn't do. I was accused once of hiding an iron and Juicy Couture Sale another time of throwing a "Missing bowl" In the garbage because I didn't want to wash it. I never would've even thought of throwing dishes away or hiding an iron.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:27 am