Euro 500

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Euro 500

A roadtrip to Europe.Happening in September.

1 knew I did not

rose456

1 knew I did not Empty 1 knew I did not

Post  rose456 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:55 am

1 knew I

1 knew I didn't steal dana's boyfriend and I knew I didn't deserve the taunting, but I started to wonder if her twisted be-trayal could have stemmed from some sort of jealousy, too.
    No way.dana is by far the coolest Juicy Couture Sale girl in school; what could she possibly feel jealous of?But why else would she make that up?1 never would have thought of jealousy as a motive until tami's confession. I wasn't completely convinced, but either way, I was determined to fix it for good. It was like this magi-cal light bulb came on in my head. I had it all figured out. I'd strive to maksure my female peers felt superior so they could never feel jealous.nd how could they anyway?I'd do this by talking myself down, making fun of myself, not giving myself credit for anything, pointing out my flaws, etc. In my distorted mind, this would protect Juicy Couture Outlet me. Nothing bad could happen again.this would for sure fix it.it sounds almost patronizing, but that's not what 1 was doing. It makes me mad (at myself) in hind sight, because I'm convinced this is where the real distortions of my self began. 1 thought I knew what 1 was doing, but what I didn't know was how badly I was destroying my own Juicy Couture Outlet Online self-worth. Although I knew my deprecations weren't exactly true in the beginning, I think I slowly started to believe them.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:35 am