Euro 500

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Euro 500

A roadtrip to Europe.Happening in September.

I remember how

rose456

I remember how Empty I remember how

Post  rose456 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:52 am

I remember how

I remember how tired I was.as she compared our handwriting, I told her that I didn't know these girls, other than from the tanting back in october. The handwriting wasn't even close to mine...not to men-tion I never knew how to make the letter "A" As it often appears in books. I always wanted to, but was taught to make them the other way. It was soon clear to mrs. Young what tami had orchestrated.tami admitted to writing the letter. She said she was jealous of me and wished she had a cute boyfriend. She is cry-ing and begging me to forgive her.mrs. Young had tami confess to all these girls in front of me that she wrote the letter, signed my name as though I wrote it, and why she did it.the girls tried apologizing, as did tami, but there was nothing they could do to take back the humiliation. The whole school watched the taunting episodes, and the ferals didn't even remember the incidents from back in october.yeah, I bet they didn't remember.after a month of tami begging for forgiveness, like a dumb ass, I felt sorry for her. I felt sorry and sad that she felt jealous of me.this is where I learned to self-deprecate.tami was very candid about why she felt jealous. I took her back as a friend only because I felt sorry for her, and ap-preciated her honesty.
    She wrote a letter to herself, Juicy Couture Outlet calling these ferals awful Juicy Couture Outlet Online names and signed my name as though I wrote it, Juicy Couture Sale so I'd be de-spised, and she'd earn their praise for turning it in to them.who forgives that?The funny thing is I never thought anyone could EVER feel jealous of me. 1 remember how surprised I was when tami admitted to how she felt.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:59 pm