Euro 500

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Euro 500

A roadtrip to Europe.Happening in September.

doing everything I

rose456

doing everything I Empty doing everything I

Post  rose456 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:49 am

doing everything I

'M doing everything I can just to get through the day, when a new feral flashes a letter in my face, roaring with robust anger, "You're going to die, bitch!I recognized her from the school bus I normally rode Juicy Couture Outlet Online home everyday, so 1 cleverly chose to take the city bus home instead. But even the stupid city bus had girls on it who were convinced that I had written Juicy Couture Outlet a letter calling them awful names. I had no clue what they were talking about, and no one would listen or believe me if I tried to speak.march was coming in like a lion, and I walked home every day that dreary week. I started dressing for it though. I wore warm boots and carried my flats home in my white ESPRIT bag that 1 felt so cool with at the beginning of the school year somehow...don't ask me how, this letter I allegedly wrote ended up in the Juicy Couture Sale guidance office the following week. It is written to tami, from me, calling these girls names that didn't even exist in my vocabulary.I can clearly recall "Bow wow doggie" As a reference 1 supposedly made to a specific feral.tami and I were both called into the guidance office. Mrs. Young, the guidance counselor; who always wore teal mascara on her long, curled eyelashes, and had red skin and curly white hair, is comparing our handwriting, as I explain through sheer exhaustion that I did not write this letter.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:12 am