Euro 500

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Euro 500

A roadtrip to Europe.Happening in September.

Her nostrils are

rose456

Her nostrils are Empty Her nostrils are

Post  rose456 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:48 am

Her nostrils areHer nostrils are now flaring.she let go and another girl with a huge red Juicy Couture Sale mole on her face walks up, and shoves the side of my head against the locker.the crowd cheers.I remember seeing the look on bill's face in the distance as he walked away, saving me from the additional embarrass-ment of having him watch; knowing very well there was no way he could push his scrawny, fourteen-year-old body through the raging crowd to help.I wanted to die.I had no idea what they were talking about, and instead of going to spanish class that day, 1 left school immediately and walked home.I had blue and black, plaid dress pants on with black flats. It was windy, snowing, and sleeting. I didn't care that my feet were sopped and frozen, or that every car that passed saw my soaking wet, red, sobbing face.I secretly wished I'd get run over.med her that I was getting "Beat up" At school.too embarrassed to tell my parents how horrible it was; I made light of it through the lump in my throat and the sick-ness of my stomach. I couldn't have explained what happned anyway.my boyfriend Juicy Couture Outlet called to ask if I was okay. He wanted to know what the hellappened. I didn't understand what had happened, and I certainly was not okay.e following day is full of Juicy Couture Outlet Online glares from the weak follow-ers, silence from the scared and moral support from the strong few who didn't even know me that well.their acknowledgment was comforting.tami.aaahh...tami.I haven't heard from tami.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:44 am