Euro 500

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Euro 500

A roadtrip to Europe.Happening in September.

airport Coach Outlet Online

jhghjg

airport Coach Outlet Online Empty airport Coach Outlet Online

Post  jhghjg Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:57 pm

"skinny pole husband said:" If you find four people who carried on a 50, if I carried a man, give me two hundred, anyway this time was 200 money. "Fu added fat pole said: Coach Outlet "The 200 is not expensive, I also tell you the story of my grandfather it!" Qiu Fei said: "Everybody says that Qiongshanwushui out of trouble-making people, I see this mountain very tall and graceful clean Vibram Five Fingers Kso water, how are not good ah!" skinny pole Coach Purses Canada husband said: "your mouth is, saying casually, but money can not dig. do not even think about walking Cut!" talking to a cross Plunger. Block in the middle of the road. Then pile of cards come out one person said: "Well, do not take it. He is my buddy child." Qiu fly a look, it is Yang Coach Bags Outlet Yang, holding out a deck of cards.Yang Yang Chiu went before flying, said: "Do not it personally, these people all came good, but They lost money at cards tonight." Yang Yang Qiu flew into a monkey with a district, a group claiming to Coach Outlet Online be carrying the staff of the mountain Chiu flying monkey surrounded by selling grain, three dollars a pack, threatening Chiu Fei said: "You do not buy something to eat feed the monkeys will grab your things." Yang Yang said: "Sister, this is my buddy child, we to look around. "big sister said:" your friend, ah, hard to say. "talking monkey pulled out a few packs of food, said," There it is feeding it. "Yang Yang took the monkeys pay three dollars to the Sister, Sister told us not to , and Yang Yang Coach Outlet Canada said that holding it, Sister accept the money, go. Yang Yang and Qiu fly to many places monkeys, monkey, "Hula," what was coming in, Qiu Fei feels like a group Coach Outlet Store of devils around us. Yang Yang put food on the floor monkey, monkeys Coach Outlets were picked up, torn bags, twist out peanuts children, food, and if the side and then put bottles of beer, look at backs really thought it was bare buttocks of people drinking. Coach Outlet Yang Yang was wearing a monk's clothes, lost a lot of people have looked strong the. Chiu Fei Coach Outlet Online asked: "how do you dress like it?" Yang Yang said: "get out too Coach Factory Outlet fast, did not bring change of clothes, just bought a temple." Shook the sleeves, "wearing very comfortable." A bag of one or two peanuts do not, a few packs of peanuts eaten by monkeys 3 2 on, and they do not know what day the top of an adult food.Feeds the monkeys, Yang Yang said: "Let's go!" Qiu Coach Factory Fei said: "Where?" Yang Yang said: "eat." Out of the monkey area, Yang Yang husband Coach Outlet Canada greeted with a pole, said: "The moment you go back and tell the temple soon as, say Coach Bags On Sale I do not go back and eat, do my meter the Amoy. "Yang Yang accommodation in the temple now, pay 900 yuan per month, three meals a day, and the monks ate, lived, and other hobbies the cost of self-care. Chiu Fei said: "You have changed, it used to Coach Outlet Store Online release the pigeons, now be ideal." Yang Yang faint smile, "is it?" Yang Yang Fei Qiu received the home of a fellow, he has been familiar with this, and tube home of a woman called wife, Yang Yang asked: "wife, brother do?" wife said: "He went down to buy food." Yang Yang took out 100 dollars on the bed, said: "The wife both involved to fry vegetables, Beijing children to a buddy. "introduces Qiu Fei, Qiu Yang Yang Fei also followed a woman called wife. Woman ready when the men returned, carrying a big bamboo basket, which is the toilet paper, meat, vegetables, beer, rice and other daily necessities, and Qiu fly greeted, they and the woman went to Vibram Five Finger Shoes the kitchen cooking up. Cai Chao Well, put in the kitchen, the table has two Coach Bags Canada bottles of beer. Yang Yang call a man: "Big Brother, called the wife come, come." Man is the picture and said: "You Liaoba, Mrs. you and me hungry." And then two people on out of the kitchen. Qiu fly open beer poured on to give Yang Yang, Yang Yang over his glasses: "You Drink, I drink tea." And then took out from his pocket a bubble Trimeresurus, into the cup. Qiu fly down on their own beer, "wagon?" Yang Yang build on the water, "No, just do not want to drink." Qiu Fei said: "The old do Five Finger Shoes not want to drink, it means quit." Yang Yang in the cup with Coach Outlet Online a bowl, said buckle : "only recently do not want to drink, to here, I started thinking about something that is clearly something good." Qiu Fei lifted the cup, "You want what?" Yang Yang Coach Bags Outlet touched, "thinking has been." Qiu Coach Bags On Sale Fei said: "This is the text the word too, so I did not quite understand." Yang Yang said: "It's in their hearts to carry out Coach Vibram Five Fingers Sprint Outlet Stores self-criticism. sum up their own mistakes." Qiu Fei said: "I speak, you will not trip on the Emei Mountain, the monks and nuns of the Bar - By the way,

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:02 am