Euro 500

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Euro 500

A roadtrip to Europe.Happening in September.

The moment she entered

bobo918

The moment she entered Empty The moment she entered

Post  bobo918 Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:46 pm

The moment she entered. That something vital and strong and somehow indestructible had come in with her, although she moved slowly, and her voice was sweet

and soft. "We loved one another from the first moment we met, though we did not speak of our love until the evening of my eighteenth birthday. All our

friends and relatives had come to my party, and in the evening we danced on the big old carpet which we had laid down in the barn. Richard had come with the

Van Rensburgs, and we danced together as often as we dared, which was not very often, for my father hated the Uitlanders.All the city lights from Manhattan

to Bangkok could probably be powered by the turbulent energy of the silent, but unrelenting, dialogues churning in the minds of an unhappy couple. And it

would be possible, as well, to freeze solid the oceans of the world by the dynamics between the two. What's your problem? What's the hole in your heart. I

need the noise, the applause. You needed the grades.Why are you hear in Harvard Square? Why do you have to listen to me? What have you given up to get here?

Is success your drug of choice? Or are you driven by another curiosity?

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:02 am