Euro 500

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Euro 500

A roadtrip to Europe.Happening in September.

I have never, myself

danfudf

I have never, myself Empty I have never, myself

Post  danfudf Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:02 am

I have never, myself, wondered at it The crust, impenetrable upward, of English middle life, is enough to drive genius of any kind more mad than this ! What hell like inevitable mediocrity in anything! This fine woman, now going to live a dog's life with an Indian in the wilderness, . would have spent her days in a brick row, and grown idiotic with looking out upon the same sidewalk till death. Which would you rather ?" Do you remember for beautiful women don't always remember beautiful women the adorable Mrs. C., at Saratoga that charming specimen of a healthy and practicable angel ? She has been here a week on her return from Niagara, and Flagg, the beautypainter, has stolen a copy of her on canvass. Ah, BelPhcebe! You have a loss in not realizing what it is to a man when an exquisite face holds still to be critically admired! You can see the grain of the velvet in her brown eye, now, and trace by what muscle her heart pulls, to keep down that half sad corner of her delicious mouth. He is an appreciator, that Flagg, and paints a woman as she looks to appreciatorsdifferently from the butchers'meat estimation of common gazers on beauty. Mrs. C. has gone to Baltimore, where beauty is an indigenous drug belles of that city rich in women' being never valued till transplanted. But heavens ! how tired you will be of reading Ibis long female Beats By Dre paragraph Beats By Dre ! Hasten to speak of something with a man in it!" One of the most fascinating men in England is ekeing out an exile from May fair, by singing and lecturing on Beats By Dr Dre songs to the delighted Croton drinkers. He is a man of that quiet elegance of address that seems nothing in a woman's way till she has broken Dr Dre Headphones her neck over it, and he sings as such a man shouldn'tto be a safe man, that is to say ! Fancy Moore's songs any more bewitched than Moore intended Mr. McMichael's voice glides under your heart like a gondola under a balconyMoore's melody representing the embellished and enriched moonlit water. It is the enchanted perfection of loverlike, and gentleman like song singing. I heard Moore sing his own songs in England, and Mr. McMichael sings them in the same styleonly in apotheosis ! Ask your papa to translate that big word. Do you care about theatres ?

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:15 am