Euro 500

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Euro 500

A roadtrip to Europe.Happening in September.

Phoebe Lorn is a bellewjiy

danfudf

Phoebe Lorn is a bellewjiy Empty Phoebe Lorn is a bellewjiy

Post  danfudf Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:57 am

Phoebe Lorn is a bellewjiy not say BelPhoebe? Good! It sounds authentic. This letter, then, is to Phasbe, unhurt and beautiful alias, Dear BelPhoebe !'" You are an ephemeron of a monththe month at Saratoga, in which you get wings to come forth from your eleven months' chrysalis in the countryand you are now oncp more gathered to your fathers,' and mourning over the departed summer! Your Arabian mare feels your thrilling weight again, and you astonish your pet cow with sponge cake over the lawn fence, and give caraways to your topknot hens, and say Sir' to your greyhound, and makebelieve care for your dahliahs and tuberosesbut the pleasantest part of the day, after all, is its heavenly twilight of closed eyelids, when you can live over again that month at Saratogamyself, perhaps, then, cursorily remembered! For you rejoice in the perils of love, unhurt and adorable Phoebe." But you know enough about yourself and you wish to hear about the town ! Well!the flies are numb with the first frost, the windowblinds are open nearly to Union square, somebody has been seen with a velvet waistcoat, starch is looking up,' and the town is full of palmettohatted and readymadeclothingized southerners. By these data judge of the epoch. I, myself, am among my dusted household gods, and, at this moment writing in my bed room see my bootsphalanxed in their winter parade. I must say it is, so far, pleasant! Perhapsbut you want news, not the philosophy of boots in repose." You heard of the marriage of one of Beats By Dre our wild Indians to an English girl, not long ago in London. She has been at the Waverley some days, and has excited no little curiosity. She is moderately handsomo, but in such an unusual style of beauty that she outmagnetizes many a more strictly beautiful woman. My vaurien friend, F., the artist, who chanced to dine opposite Beats By Dr Dre the chief and chiefess at the table d'hote a day or Dr Dre Headphones two since declares the face to be wholly unique, and a sufficient explanation of the extraordinary whim of her marriage.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:32 am